The vitamin and mineral premixes are designed to provide livestock with all their nutritional needs. Preparing these premixes requires paying special attention to the needs of the animal and to the various changes arising from reasons such as genetic lines on the one hand, and adaptation to the needs of the market on the other hand, while also considering the type of raw material in the feed and the effect of changing seasons, different animal physiologies etc.
Deficient composition of vitamin and mineral premixes tends to harm the animals' health and cause a reduction in productivity, which is then negatively reflected in the economic results.
For the past 30 years, BAR-MAGEN has been specializing in the production of vitamin and mineral premixes for the food and livestock industries.
We manufacture and tailor our products to the customer's needs.
- Expert nutritionists with over two decades of experience in the field of livestock (poultry, ruminants, swine and fish) nutrition.
- Dedicated quality control laboratory. The cornerstone of our quality control process, where all raw materials and finished premixes are tested to assure top quality under the highest industry standards.
- Innovative Controlled manufacturing system operated by highly experienced specialists
- Separate production line for compounds containing medications
- And most importantly - top tier, service oriented and highly experienced personnel.
These factors make up the solid foundation on which BAR-MAGEN is standing, allowing us to both offer our customers the most professional and reliable service available, and meet the most demanding Israeli and global standards (ISO, HACCP).
PREMIXES FOR CATTLE, SHEEP & GOATS
We offer a wide range of vitamin and mineral premixes for ruminants, each featuring unique concentration and composition of minerals and vitamins.
** These premixes can be supplemented by various additives (natural growth promoters etc.) in accordance with the customer's needs.
Vitamin premixes are formulated in three grades in accordance with the NRC levels, as follows:
- High Grade – formulated to meet 100% of the NRC requirements for cattle. Where specifications exceed the NRC requirements, formulations are adapted to the needs of the animal to assure high productivity.
- Medium Grade – formulated to meet 50% of the NRC requirements and adapted to farmers that are interested in providing a significant portion of the vitamins and minerals required by their livestock through the feed.
- Low Grade - designed for low productivity livestock only.
We also offer:
- Dedicated premixes supplemented with growth promoters for veal calf fattening.
- Premixes for sheep, goats and lambs, some of which are supplemented with ammonium chloride and sodium sulfate.
VITAMIN PREMIXES FOR POULTRY
BAR-MAGEN offers a wide range of vitamin and mineral premixes for poultry. These are specifically adapted to meet exact customer requirements based on the sort of poultry (broilers, layers, turkey etc.), their age and breed, the climate, the time of year and the infrastructure of the farm.
Vitamin and mineral premixes can be supplemented by various additives per the customer's needs: enzymes, growth promoters (natural or antibiotic), amino acid combinations and coccidiostats. Adding these ingredients directly into the premixes helps to ensure that they are properly and evenly blended in the feeding mixture.
The vitamin premixes are manufactured to suit the wide spectrum of needs and requirements of our many different customers and in following with the nutritional recommendations of the accompanying nutritionist.
Have any questions? Contact our professional staff today!