A natural mineral feed additive uniquely processed to improve absorption. Klinofeed binds to a wide range of mycotoxins without impairing the absorption of vital nutrients (vitamins, minerals etc.)
Composition: 80% Hydrated Sodium Calcium Aluminosilicates
Klinofeed is made of natural silicon (silicate) that binds selectively to mycotoxins in the digestive system.
The unique processing method highly increases the product's absorption capacity.
Mycotoxins in Field Crops
Fodder such as wheat, corn, hay and straw is often contaminated with various mycotoxins (as result of pests/extreme climate/weeds or inadequate storage conditions).
Mycotoxins are toxic secondary metabolites produced by many types of molds that inhabit the different crops.
The amount and type of toxins produced by the mycotoxins depends on the strain of the mold and on environmental conditions such as temperature and humidity.
Introduction of mycotoxins into the animal's digestive system may reduce feed consumption, decrease immune resistance to various diseases, hurt fertility and cause a general decrease in performance and productivity.
One of the ways to reduce the impact of these contaminants is to supplement the feed with silicate.
Silicate is a selective and specific binder that binds accurately to mycotoxins without harming absorption of vitamins or amino acids.
Selective binding is unique to Klinofeed
- Specific binder that binds effectively to a wide range of mycotoxins such as aflatoxins, zearalenone, T2, ochratoxin, fumonisin and DON.
- Reduces moisture levels in animal droppings
- Binds ammonia in the intestinal tract and reduces its concentration
- Does not bind the different nutrients (vitamins, minerals, medications etc.)
- Improves the health of the animal and helps in maintaining a clean and healthy environment (including in manure)
- Reduces smells
Designed for supplementing poultry, swine, ruminants and fish.
Dosage: 3-5% per 1 ton of feed
Package: 25 kg. tote bags
Manufacturer: Uniport ag